Return to OpUSA Home Page Go to Roadette's Video Menu
Providing medical aid to the poorest hurricane victims.
* If you can help arrange for CORPORATE DONATIONS OF BULK RELIEF SUPPLIES, please contact Neil Frame at 323.658.8876
Katrina: What OpUSA is doing
* Partnering with the California Primary Care Association and Texas associations to help nonprofit health care clinics in the region hit by Hurricane Katrina
* Supplying neighborhood clinics serving hurricane victims in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama
* Bringing 26 years of experience with disaster victims, by helping clinics that serve low-income people
About Operation USA
* In 2004, OpUSA distributed $2 million worth of supplies to 200 community-based clinics
*In 2005, OpUSA delivered over $16 million in aid to Tsunami Victims in 4 Asian countries
*Fiscally responsible, OpUSA is an organization with a 2% administrative overhead
*Named by Worth Magazine one of "America's top 100 charities."
Return to OpUSA Home Page